The Smart Cities International Symposium & Exhibition focuses on the latest technology advances and business models for enabling the integrated, sustainable Smart City of today and tomorrow. A series of Executive Plenary Panel Discussions, Keynote Addresses and in-depth session presentations
will examine the most recent Smart City advances, applications, case studies, and lessons learned to date.
Industry professionals who are interested in delivering a 25-minute presentation or particiating in a discussion panel are encouraged to submit a proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for Submitting a Speaking or Panel Proposal
Proposals should include the following:
1. Type of proposal: stand-alone, 25-min presentation or 75-90-min panel session
2. Presentation or Panel title
3. Abstract (150 - 200 words) describing topics to be covered
4. Name, title, company, and contact information for speaker(s)
5. Bullet list of 4-5 Key Learning Points
6. Bio of each speaker being proposed (photo may be submitted later, upon acceptance)
- We ask that proposals be non-commercial in nature. Submissions will be carefully reviewed by the Program Advisory Group to ensure depth of information and relevance to the program.
- Presentations that emphasize case studies, best practices, and real-world results are encouraged.
- Panel proposals that include at least one senior-level, municipal representative speaker are encouraged.
For further information, please contact:
2nd Annual Smart Cities International Symposium & Exhibition 2018